1. Mamiyaba reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any amendments to these Terms or new Provider Terms will be posted to the Website. You may terminate any existing agreement if you do not wish to be bound by any such amendments but by continuing to use the Website or the Services you will be deemed to have accepted the new or amended terms and conditions.
2. Registration is not necessary to be able to access the Website at www.mamiyaba.com, however you will not be able to book an appointment through us if you have not registered and do not have an account with us.
2.1 You must supply a valid email address when registering so that we can email booking confirmations and other information relating to your use of our Services. We will not be held responsible if you fail to provide a valid email address and you do not receive a booking confirmation or other information from us that you might be expecting. If you become aware that you have supplied an invalid email address, please contact us immediately to correct the information we hold about you.
2.2 Please note that your personal information is stored on our platform and will only be used for service or product promotions or to send you email correspondence regarding your bookings with us.
3. If you make a booking and are unavailable, please contact us so we can make the update 12hours before your appointment. If you do not cancel the booking within the specified period, you will be restricted from making further bookings in the future.
4. After booking the Appointment, your booking will be confirmed, and you will have entered a binding agreement with mamiyaba to attend the Appointment. We will send you a booking confirmation email (With the Title “Booking Confirmed”).
If you have any questions in relation to the Appointment after booking you should contact the Mamiyaba team: 07908558760
4.1. You agree that the Website is a platform for advertising services offered by our providers and we have no responsibility for the Appointment other than to provide the Services under this Agreement which includes administering and confirming bookings.
4.2. Whilst we endeavour to ensure the Appointments advertised on the Website are of a satisfactory quality we offer no warranty as to an Appointment’s suitability for your requirements. Similarly, we will have relied on the Provider for details about an Appointment provided on the Website and we offer no warranty in relation to these details.
4.3. Unless stated otherwise in these Terms, once we have confirmed your booking we have no further obligation to you in relation to the Appointment, and all responsibility lies with the Provider.
Complaints and Disputes
5. You agree that if you have any dispute with a Provider concerning them or the Appointment you will attempt to resolve it in the first instance by directly communicating with the Provider during the Appointment.
5.1. If you have a genuine complaint you must inform us within 24 hours of the Appointment by contacting email@example.com, and providing any visual evidence of the complaint where possible.
5.2. In the event that we determine that a Provider should make a refund or other payment to you and if we are holding funds on behalf of the Provider we may make the refund on the Provider’s behalf (but we are not under an obligation to do so). We have authority from the Provider to utilise withheld funds to satisfy genuine complaints but we will not ourselves pay any compensation or refund in relation to an Appointment.
5.3. We will not be liable to you for any business, financial or economic loss or for any consequential or indirect loss such as loss to reputation, lost bargain, lost profit, loss of anticipated savings or lost opportunity arising as a result of any services we provide to you under, or in any other way connected with, this Agreement (whether suffered or incurred as a result of our negligence or otherwise) except in the case of fraud, wilful concealment or theft.
5.4. For the avoidance of doubt, the liability excluded under clause 5.3 includes any loss arising from your dealings with any Provider or arising from an Appointment and we shall have no liability to you whatsoever for any act or omission of the Provider in connection with the Appointment or your booking.
5.5. You agree that the above exclusions of liability are reasonable in all the circumstances, especially in light of the fact that our Services include only the provision of the Website and Services and responsibility for the Appointment and fulfilment of a booking lies solely with the Provider for whom we act only as an agent in a limited capacity.